Resolved
2.0

Update by user Oct 28

A second pair of leggings I have purchased from this company which have split.I have contacted the company who have referred the matter to their Australian Office but they do not have the courtesy to acknowledge or respond to this issue.

Avoid this company at all costs as I will never purchase from them again.I will be passing the matter to Australian Competition & Consumer Commission to deal with this matter on my behalf.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2016

I contacted their customer service department in relation to a faulty pair of leggings I bought.

I absolutely love the leggings but I am very unhappy with the quality as they split on one of the inside legs. I wore the leggings twice and washed them as per the washing instructions on the label. As a yoga instructor I would not have expected this. I have contacted the company via their website and as instructed returned them to the USA, I have now been told over one month later I should have returned them to Australia. The matter has now been passed to the company in Australia and I have repeatedly been asked for information that have already been provided to the USA; nobody appears to have the common sense to pass the information on. They now state they cannot find record of my purchase and can do nothing. I advise everybody to avoid this company as there after care service is none existent and the customer service staff are rude and unhelpful. I will not be purchasing from this company ever again I will spend my money with a reputable company such as Lululemon whose products can be trusted and their customer service is professional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of liquido active leggings. Liquido Active needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liquido active leggings in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liquido Active. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Lululemon.

Had an Experience with Liquido Active?

Comments

Wow for a pair of leggings? You must be really poor.

KatieJC71
to Anonymous #1152680

Anonymous would you care to elaborate on your comment as nowhere in my post does it state how much I paid for this product so as you have chosen to remain anonymous I can only guess you have some affiliation to Liquido Active.