Liquido Active - Poor Quality Products and Despicable Customer Service!

I contacted their customer service department in relation to a faulty pair of leggings I bought.

I absolutely love the leggings but I am very unhappy with the quality as they split on one of the inside legs. I wore the leggings twice and washed them as per the washing instructions on the label. As a yoga instructor I would not have expected this. I have contacted the company via their website and as instructed returned them to the USA, I have now been told over one month later I should have returned them to Australia. The matter has now been passed to the company in Australia and I have repeatedly been asked for information that have already been provided to the USA; nobody appears to have the common sense to pass the information on. They now state they cannot find record of my purchase and can do nothing. I advise everybody to avoid this company as there after care service is none existent and the customer service staff are rude and unhelpful. I will not be purchasing from this company ever again I will spend my money with a reputable company such as Lululemon whose products can be trusted and their customer service is professional.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 01 #1152490

Wow for a pair of leggings? You must be really poor.

0 0 Reply

May 01 #1152680

Anonymous would you care to elaborate on your comment as nowhere in my post does it state how much I paid for this product so as you have chosen to remain anonymous I can only guess you have some affiliation to Liquido Active.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Liquido Active. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Liquido Active.
Filing a new complaint about